Pages

Thursday, May 3, 2018

Graphic 45's Sun Kissed Collection is so perfect for those wonderful summer days!

I love this photo of my dear friend, Peggy's grand-daughter.  Thank you Peggy for letting me use your photo!  Sun Kissed is the perfect collection for memorializing  beachside memories.  The bright colors and playful images of the collection paired perfectly with this beautiful little girl enjoying a sunny day at the beach.

 Tips:  Use layers of different shapes, i.e. squares, rectangles circles, to give your layouts more interest.  Pop up some fussy cut images to give your layout some dimension.


3D flowers layered over images of flowers will to add dimension to all the flowers.

Supplies @ Scrapbook.com




Other Supplies:
Petaloo Flowers
Martha Stewart Punch Around the Page Punchs - Cherish, Deco Fans

Thanks for joining me today!















1 comment:

  1. Just love this layout--love this paper collection, too! Thanks for sharing and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...