Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Creative Embellishments May Challenge.



The Creative Embellishments challenge this month is to use a vintage graphic on your project.  Above is the inspiration photo.

I love vintage styling so I used some gorgeous vintage paper from Stamperia, Lilac Flowers, that included the vintage images I used on this easel card and tag that I used from the Large Tags set.


I framed the vintage image with the Infinite Rectangle Frame and layered Flourish Set 10 underneath the flowers.  I heat embossed both with Stampendous Shabby White Embossing Enamel.


I love easel cards; they are easy to make and present themselves so prettily! I used fern leaves (stained with Lindy's mist) from the Fern Foliage 5 set and layered Flourish Corners 2 underneath the vintage image. I heat embossed the flourishes using Ranger  Antiquities Tanzanite embossing powder. 

 The card is finished off with some pretty Little Birdie blooms!

Creative Embellishments Products Used:

The monthly challenge is always the first post on the Creative Embellishments Blog.  Be sure to check it out, you could win a great gift certificate to the store!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...