Pages

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Happy Halloween from Cheery Lynn Designs!

Happy Halloween, I hope you get to enjoy some yummy chocolate candies today!  To celebrate with you today, I made this cute giant size tag with Cheery Lynn Designs dies, papers from Graphic 45's Hall'oween in Wonderland Collection, Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Inks and Prima Color Bloom Mist.

The tag I used is a Tim Holtz medium size Etcetera tag.  I love these giant 6.5" x 12" tags!  To do the background, I first painted the tag with clear gesso and then I rubbed on different colors of Oxide Inks.  Misting the inks with water allows the colors to blend together with a natural appearance.  Then to simulate moon glow, I used Prima Color Bloom mist in Empress Gold.

On the left, near the bottom, I used the Spiderweb Die and a cat from the Witch's Brew 8 Piece Die Set.

Down in the corner we have a creepy black widow spider crawling about her web cut with Halloween Set #3.  I layered some cheesecloth underneath that I dyed with black ink.

 The sentiment and the bats were cut with  the Happy Halloween 4 Piece Die Set.  I cut two sentiments and offset one over top the other to make it really stand out.

This cute but frightful witch is part of the Witch's Brew 8 Piece Die Set.  I love how she looks silhouetted against the moon.  Of course I had to add a couple flowers because that is what I do!  At the top I added two black Large Roses misted with gold.



Other Supplies:
Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Inks
Tim Holtz Medium Etcetera Tag
Prima Color Bloom Empress Gold Mist
Really Reasonable Ribbon Black Netting




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...