Pages

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

A fairy tag with Creative Embellishments



I've combined some of my favorite things on this tag like Creative Embellishments fairies and one of my favorite circle frames.  Then, toss in some Graphic 45 Secret Garden papers and Petaloo blooms, doesn't get much better!


First I painted the fairies with white gesso and then I used Stickles to give them lots of sparkle.  You know fairies sparkle!!
The circle frame is heat embossed with Stampendous aged ivory embossing enamel.  Then I added some glue here and there and  sprinkled some blue grit over the glue just for some fun accents.



I finished it off with beautiful flowers from Petaloo's  Penny Lane collection.

Creative Embellishments Chipboard Used:

Other:
Graphic 45 Secret Garden Collection
Petaloo Penny Lane flowers



Thank you for popping by!!  Be sure to enter the Creative Embellishments monthly challenge, you might win a $50 gift certificate!  Details here.


The Frillie and Funkie challenge blog is having a Welcome Spring challenge and I thought this would be a fun tag to enter. Check out the The Funkie Junkie Boutique, they've got some great "stuff" to buy at great prices!  Read all about the challenge here.

2 comments:

  1. This is so so beautiful - love those chippies! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous embossing, lovely layers and the perfect color palette for spring. You have such a great eye for detail! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at the Frilly and Funkie "Welcome Spring" Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is important to me! I'm always happy to answer questions, just leave them in the comments section and I will respond either here or leave me your email address.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...